For your financial security, please do not include account numbers, social security numbers or other private information in your message.
Our Member Service Representatives are only a phone call away if you need assistance. Contact us at 800-592-7628.
Check out our other personal account products here.
To open an account or apply for a loan with PNCU, you must become a member. Membership is attained by making a $25.00 deposit into a savings account and is open to: Individuals of all nationalities who live, work or attend school in Hampden, Hampshire, Franklin and Berkshire Counties; Individuals who live, work, or attend any accredited public or private college, university, high school, elementary school or vocational school in the counties of Hartford, Litchfield and Tolland in the state of Connecticut.
1. A service fee of $5.00 will be charged each month. This fee will apply if you require paper statements.
2. Your wireless carrier may assess fees for data, text messaging, or web services. Please consult your wireless plan provider for details.
3. A minimum of 10 (ten) Polish National Credit Union MasterCard® Debit Card POS transactions must be made during the Perk Period to qualify for the Debit Card Perk. The Perk Period is the period during which the qualification requirements must be met in order to earn the disclosed Debit Card Perk. This period begins on the day your current periodic statement is generated and generally ends on the last business day before the next statement is generated. ATM Transactions are not qualifying transactions and will not be counted toward the minimum ten transactions or paid a Debit Card Perk. Qualified transactions must post and clear to the account during the Perk Period and may not be in a pending status to qualify. Transactions may take one or more business days from the date the transaction was made to post and clear the account. Once qualified, each Polish National Credit Union MasterCard® Debit Card POS transaction (excludes ATM transactions) posted to the account during the Perk Period will earn $0.10, up to a maximum Debit Card Perk of $10.00. Debit Card Perks for qualified transactions will be credited to the account on the last day of the statement cycle.
4. IDProtect service is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owners, their joint account owners and their eligible family members. The service is available to non-publicly traded businesses and their business owner(s) listed on the account and their eligible family members (service not available to employees or authorized signers who are not owners). Service is not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to clubs, organizations and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students. For revocable grantor trusts, the service is available only when a grantor is serving as a trustee and covers the grantor trustee(s) and their eligible family members. For all other fiduciary accounts, the service covers the beneficiary, who must be the primary member, and their eligible family members (Fiduciary is not covered). Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) of the account holder who are residents of the same household.
5. Surcharge Fees imposed to this account by any other ATM owner within the U.S. will be refunded up to a maximum amount of $10.00 per statement cycle. Surcharge Rebate Perks for qualified transactions will be credited to the account on the last day of the statement cycle.
6. All loan applications subject to underwriting and collateral approval. Other restrictions may apply. 0.25% deduction in the interest rate charged on any new money or new money refinance automobile loan or personal loan. PNCU Perks Checking account must be opened prior to application. All loan applications subject to underwriting and collateral approval. Other restrictions may apply.
Polish National Credit Union
Powered by SmartSource Solutions, LLC
Copyright © 2016 Polish National Credit Union | Privacy Notice
This credit union is federally insured by the
National Credit Union Administration.