*Individuals are eligible for up to a $200 bonus under the following conditions: a.) individuals must open a PNCU Perks Checking Account in which PNCU will credit $50 at time of opening; b.) an additional $50 will be credited at time of opening when you sign up for Online Banking and a Debit MasterCard®; c.) an additional $100 will be deposited to the Perks Checking Account once a Direct Deposit to or ACH withdrawal from the Perks Checking Account is receieved. If Direct Deposit or ACH withdrawal requirement is met, credit will be issued on August 2, 2021. As of February 1, 2021, current Annual Percentage Yield (APY) for PNCU Perks Checking Account is 0.24%, minimum balance to open is $25 and the minimum balance to earn the APY is $10. Current members are ineligible to receive this offer. Any amounts credited per this offer will be deducted from accounts closed within 12 months of account opening date. Some or all of the amounts credited may be considered earned interest. Offer will expire May 31, 2021. Must present this postcard when opening an account in person or use code HINEIGHBOR200 to receive credit when opening an account online.
To open an account or apply for a loan with PNCU, you must become a member. Membership is attained by opening a deposit account and is open to: Individuals of all nationalities, who live, work or attend school in Hampden, Hampshire, Franklin and Berkshire Counties in the state of Massachusetts and Hartford, Litchfield and Tolland Counties in the state of Connecticut. To qualify for a PNCU Perks Checking account, at least one Direct Deposit to or automatic ACH transaction from a PNCU Perks Checking account is required per statement cycle. If the PNCU Perks Checking account does not meet the monthly qualifications within three (3) consecutive statement cycles the account will be converted to a Cost Less NOW account.
1. ATM fees imposed to your Perks Checking Account by ATMs within the U.S. will be refunded up to $10.00 per statement cycle. Accounts will be credited the last day of the statement cycle for qualified transactions.
2. Each Polish National Credit Union Mastercard® Debit Card POS transaction (excludes ATM transactions) posted to the account during the Perks Period will earn $0.10, up to a maximum of $10.00. A minimum of fifteen (15) Polish National Credit Union Mastercard® Debit Card POS transactions must have been made during the Perks Period to qualify. The Perks Period is the period during which the qualification requirements must be met and begins on the day your current periodic statement is generated and generally ends on the last business day before the next statement is generated. Qualified transactions must post and clear to the account during the Perks Period. Transactions may take one or more business days from the date the transaction was made to post and clear the account. Accounts will be credited the last day of the statement cycle for qualified transactions
3. If paper statements are required, a $5.00 fee will be assessed each month.
4. Your wireless carrier may assess fees for data, text messaging, or web services, check with your wireless carrier for details. Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
5. $350 off the closing costs of any new purchase first mortgage or new money refinanced mortgage with Automatic Payment from a Perks Checking Account (excluded from this offer: Home Equity Loans, Home Equity Lines, First Time Home Buyer programs and refinancing of existing PNCU mortgages). Loans to be secured by owner occupied homes only. Mortgage loans secured by rental properties or second homes are not eligible for this discount. Only one discount per member. Closing cost discount will be applied as a lender credit at loan closing. To qualify for the credit, both the Perks Checking Account and the authorization for Automatic Payments must also be arranged prior to closing. It is the responsibility of the borrower to notify the lending department prior to the scheduled closing that these requirements have been met. No discount will be given after the loan has been closed. Other restrictions may apply. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion and can be changed without prior notice.