While we remain committed to doing everything we can to meet your banking and investing needs during this time, we are still encouraging members to use the drive-up windows and remote channels to minimize person-to-person contact.
After reviewing government guidelines and occupancy limits, the Polish National Credit Union will begin a phased reopening of branch lobbies starting Monday, July 6, 2020. Beginning Monday, July 6, 2020 only identifiable members will be allowed in the branch lobbies. Non-members will be asked to continue to use the drive-up windows. We’re advising members to check for updates by visiting this page and our hours & location page regularly.
Upon reopening, members must wear a mask, promptly exit the Credit Union upon completion of their transaction and practice social distancing. Members can also expect the following:
- A greeter to ensure masks are worn prior to entering the building. Please be aware the greeter may ask you to lower your face covering for identification and security purposes. You will then be directed to the next available representative.
- Hand sanitizers at the lobby entrance.
- Plexiglass shields at teller lines and account opening desks to serve as protective barriers between Credit Union employees and members.
- Floor markers to indicate the appropriate distance to stand while in line.
- Restrooms will not be available.