To open an account or apply for a loan with PNCU, you must become a member. Membership is attained by opening a deposit account and is open to: Individuals of all nationalities, who live, work or attend school in Hampden, Hampshire, Franklin and Berkshire Counties in the state of Massachusetts and Hartford, Litchfield and Tolland Counties in the state of Connecticut. To qualify for a Perks Checking Account, at least one Direct Deposit to or automatic ACH transaction from a Perks Checking account is required per statement cycle.
1. ATM fees imposed to your Perks Checking Account by ATMs within the U.S. will be refunded up to $10.00 per statement cycle. Accounts will be credited the last day of the statement cycle for qualified transactions.
2. Each Polish National Credit Union Mastercard® Debit Card POS transaction (excludes ATM transactions) posted to the account during the Perks Period will earn $0.10, up to a maximum of $10.00. A minimum of fifteen (15) Polish National Credit Union Mastercard® Debit Card POS transactions must have been made during the Perks Period to qualify. The Perks Period is the period during which the qualification requirements must be met and begins on the day your current periodic statement is generated and generally ends on the last business day before the next statement is generated. Qualified transactions must post and clear to the account during the Perks Period. Transactions may take one or more business days from the date the transaction was made to post and clear the account. Accounts will be credited the last day of the statement cycle for qualified transactions
3. If paper statements are required, a $5.00 fee will be assessed each month.
4. Your wireless carrier may assess fees for data, text messaging, or web services, check with your wireless carrier for details. Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
5. $350 off the closing costs of any new purchase first mortgage or new money refinanced mortgage with Automatic Payment from a Perks Checking Account (Home Equity Loans and Home Equity Lines do not qualify for this offer). To qualify for any discount a Perks Checking Account must be opened prior to closing. Discounts will be applied as a lender credit at loan closing. All loan applications subject to underwriting and collateral approval. This offer can change without prior notice. Other restrictions may apply.
6. IDProtect service is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owners, their joint account owners and their eligible family members. The service is available to non-publicly traded businesses and their business owner(s) listed on the account and their eligible family members (service not available to employees or authorized signers who are not owners). Service is not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to clubs, organizations and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students. For revocable grantor trusts, the service is available only when a grantor is serving as a trustee and covers the grantor trustee(s) and their eligible family members. For all other fiduciary accounts, the service covers the beneficiary, who must be the primary member, and their eligible family members. Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) of the account holder who are residents of the same household.
Special Insurance Program Notes: The description herein is a summary only. It does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policy described. Please refer to the actual policy for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Insurance is offered through the company name on the certificate of insurance. Refer to the Guide of Benefit for complete details of coverage. Credit file monitoring from Experian will take several days to begin following activation. Insurance products are not a deposit of guaranteed by the Credit Union Affiliate and are not insured by the NCUA or any Federal Government Agency.