Fraud is at an all time high. Here are a few reminders to protect yourself from falling victim:
- PNCU’s fraud prevention team will never ask for:
- Full debit card number
- Debit card expiration date
- Security code
- Full account number
- Full social security number
- PNCU’s fraud prevention team will leave an automated voicemail or upon answering, you will go through a series of automated prompts. Initial contact will never be made by a live person.
- Never provide personally identifiable information.
- Do not answer a call from an unknown number.
- Do not click on links sent via text or email from unknown senders.
If you’re concerned with whether or not the call, text or email is legitimate, please contact us directly at (413) 592-9495 or email@example.com.